Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cardio before or after

stronger FORUM

I don't have a specific day to do cardio , and I have heard from people it's better to do my cardio before my lifting and others after lifting and also should I do fast pace or slow pace, thank you.

I don't have a specific day to do cardio , and I have heard from people it's better to do my cardio before my lifting and others after lifting and also should I do fast pace or slow pace, thank you.
Depends on your target, kind of cardio you will perform, most of it after lifting. But for more accurate answer, more details are better.

Sent from my HUAWEI TIT-U02 using Tapatalk

I have read over 100 scientific papers that studied the best time of day to do cardio and the take home message is this - it doesn't matter. As long as you get your cardio workout in, that's all that matters.

Whether you do it first thing in the morning before breakfast, after lunch, after your workout etc - it will make no difference at the end of the day

Both steady state cardio and high intensity interval cardio have their place. Check out this article that talks about the pros/cons of each method -> https://www.evolutionary.org/hiit-sprints-vs-liss-cardio

Top Bottom