Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio?

What kind of Cardio do you do?

• Total voters
To many to list. I run hiking trials, jump rope, run and skip stairs, jog w/ a backpack filled with weights, boxing & kickboxing sparring, footwork drills, mitt work, punching bag, tons of plyometric cardio routines to be precise, stairmasters, threadmmill switching from 0-100 at incline every 3 minutes, handball, I sometimes bike, soccer, and I play a pick-up basketball.

i alternate between HIIT on the treadmill, and the stair climber, who likes to do cardio prior to lifting or after, im always an after lifting kinda guy

I engage in martial arts, sprints, swimming, P-90x and weight training. I also add in a little bit of bike riding every now and then. I'm also not really a big fan of treadmills. I prefer to run outside on long trails. I find it a lot more entertaining this way.

The body burns the most fat that way. I don't feel like I'm catabolic @ that time because I usually wake up a couple time in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and grab a handful of almonds.

My sister is a trainer, she points me in the right direction

Correct. You wil burn more fat in am cardio on an empty stomach. I actually recommend a single serving of protein before to get aminos in the blood stream. Your body won't break down the protein for energy like it would carbs. It will still default to fat cells moreso than muscle energy. If you are using gw 501516 you will have much more pronounced fat burning in AM cardio.

One of HIIT training's biggest advantages is Growth Hormone release. That helps recovery and fat burning.

A combination of hiit and standard cardio is ideal imo switching between the two every so often the days you do cardio.

I do 15min of HIIT followed by 15 min steady state every day. I have found that really works for me. If I need to drop bodyfat quickly, I'll do two of these 1/2 hour sessions a few times a week. I burn over a thousand calories on those days.

Top Bottom