Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio!

JKurz1

Banned
Hey, any of you guys "spin"? It's becoming a HUGE ordeal at my gym. At first, it was only the overweight, has-been aerobics type women....you know what I'm talking about......now, it's the more of the big ass freaks doing it and they swear by it........I've tried it and it's a pretty f-ing intense 45 minutes.....puts HIT to bed........

Spinning classes are crazy. The guy at my gym who runs the class puts everyone through hell. He thinks he's a drill instructor. You definitely get a really good burn.

The first time I tried it I thought I was hot stuff, so for the first half I double-pedled the instructor. Huge mistake.

When I got off the bike, I and the floor around me looked like I had just jumped out of a swimming pool. Totally soaked.

It's awesome.

BTW - everyone who posted on this needs to sign my cardio petition that is sticky on this board.

This is big now?

I remember 3 years ago my friend Emily told me it was all the rage in that month's issue of Cosmo. She showed me what it was, spinning around in circles and jumping.

Is that what you are talking about?

see..you guys are all cardio freaks (5-6x week)..I want toi hear from the big dawgs....are you guys doing it too?

i think the true big dawgs don't do shit like that. they nev er even cardio-unless doing a show an d 90% of them do very low intensity stuff......like incline treadmill walking at 4-5mph

i think your heart rate would get too high for ideal fat burning

ideal fat burning heart rate zone is around 60-65 % of max heart rate

Top Bottom