Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Captains Geneza Pharmaceuticals (GP) Cycle Log

i never have had an aas discussion with anyone since ive been in arkansas until now. dudes at my new gym also said the ganeza stuff is really underdosed but the orals are top notch.

i never have had an aas discussion with anyone since ive been in arkansas until now. dudes at my new gym also said the ganeza stuff is really underdosed but the orals are top notch.

Its hard to say man since I don't have anything to really compare it to. Unless I got it lab tested, we are really just speculating. I think its good to go. Until I take an all pharm grade/human grade cycle I have no comparison. I would absolutely get their stuff again though.

I'm on week 8 now and I'm going to extend it some. Will be doing just one shot per week of the TestE and Bold and I'm adding in 100mg each of Test Prop, Tren Ace, Mast Prop every other day for 8 more weeks. Time to shred for the next two months of the summer.

Hi good luck. Just wanted to ask about your shipping and dealing with GP. Are they on the real?? I see there sustanon 250 is half the price then the other site I order from. Its looks just like the one I have on hand with me now. Ok thanks a lot and good luck with your cyc
JT

Hi good luck. Just wanted to ask about your shipping and dealing with GP. Are they on the real?? I see there sustanon 250 is half the price then the other site I order from. Its looks just like the one I have on hand with me now. Ok thanks a lot and good luck with your cyc
JT
GP is the shit. It is the only product line of AA I use and have been for two years so. Painless, smooth and half the price while delivering results....what more can I ask for?

there injects are not " really" under dosed. I been juicing for years and there injects are better then any other ug out there. Well except one that I know of that has bomb injects.

Top Bottom