Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Captains Geneza Pharmaceuticals (GP) Cycle Log

Considering I'm doing 40 minutes of cardio per day and keeping my diet around maintenance, my body is fluctuating between 218 and 223. Can't say for sure how much weight I've put on from Dbol specifically, I'm not exactly bulking. Body fat is dropped and muscle has increased which can account for a pretty stable weight. Now that the dbol is done I'm dieting for the beach over the next 4-5 weeks and harden up some once my proviron gets here.

i'm not planning on adding any additional weight I'd be happy weighing around the same or dropping to about 210 but reducing my fat %.

Just my opinion I would use winny if you can handle it,, not everyone responds well to winny. However, if you do it hardens you up like a mofo. It sounds like your doing very well
keep up the good work..

sounds good bro keep up the good work! whats ur word on Geneza, good shit?

So far so good, yes. I haven't taken any injectable test and EQ in over 10 years though so don't have anything fresh to compare it to. I can tell its working though. I think next cycle I will try to look for pharm grade so I have a better comparison. Lots of guys here using some GP stuff. Orbit says their Tren Ace is good to go too.

This has been the first full week without D-Bol. At first I dropped about 5lbs from water and subsequently my last three workouts felt kind of flat. Today though I took in some extra carbs pre-workout, my Nee2Slin, and 6 caps of OMEGA's Pump3d, and OMG I'm back. With less water I look a lot more vascular, and this being the end of week 5, I can really feel the test and EQ kicking in.

I also started 50mcg's of T3 daily to go with my clenviscerate to really lean out before the beach which is the end of June. Its coming together nicely and my wife is really starting to notice. She usually doesn't make comments too often about my physique but the other night she had a few drinks and was talking to another girl and she was saying how great I looked and how sexy she finds me. That means a lot, probably more than any comment at the gym of some dude saying "Damn you're getting big".

I might have tweaked my left lat today...somehow...I was doing close grip with 225lbs for 10 reps and on one of the slow down movements something didn't feel right. I don't know how I would have tweaked my lat, but its not a game breaker. Its really really tender when doing certain rotary movements with my left arm. Its more in the read delt/scapula area.

I'll work through it.

Proiron got in on Friday. added my proviron and a little bit of Beastdrol to harden up for the beach.

Yummy

14c7g3l.jpg

So, I'm starting week 7.

The D-Bol was for sure legit. I'm starting to wonder about the Test E and EQ. 250mg of Test E and 200mg EQ on Monday and Thurs. Results have been less than stellar. I saw better results from Beastdrol alone or the original Dieselbolan and Tren TFO for 5 weeks. I think its taken me 3 weeks of being off D-Bol to realize not much is going on. I'm still eating a ton of clean food and training hard, but very little results after stopping the D-Bol. For the last 3 weeks I pretty much feel like I'm training natural. 500mg of Test E per week I would think results would be pretty good for someone who knows what they're doing. Add 400mg EQ to that mix and everything should be amplified. This is also week 2 of 75mg GP Proviron.

I dunno. I've heard some of the GP injectables were under dosed. Unfortunately I haven't taken anything human grade since '95-'97 so I don't have anything recently taken to compare it to other than the designer orals. If its working as it should...well...I can see why people take over a gram of test a week. After stopping the dbol I don't feel like I'm getting much of anything. A bit disappointed.

I also noticed the place where I had gotten all the GP stuff, no longer has any GP products, in fact everything has changed. I dunno what's up.

Top Bottom