Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cap shoulders

Julian duck

hey guys out of this movements which one will give me faster results on my shoulders 1. Seated Dumbbell 2. Side Lateral Raise 3. Dumbbell Shrugs ?

My delts lack as well. Just have to crush it. Like Steve said. Military or OHP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are three heads in your shoulder. The front head, side head and rear head. By having very large and overly developed side deltoid heads, your shoulders will appear very round and full.

Pressing movements primarily train the front and side deltoid heads. Side laterals isolate the side deltoid head. You are going to want to do a combination of both of those in your shoulder routine. I would start off your workout with things like barbell/dumbell shoulder press and then finish off your workout with things like dumbbell/cable side lateral raises.

Also remember that the side deltoid is a very common injection site. A lot of pro bodybuilders have done thousands of side deltoid injections. This will cause a big build up of scar tissue in the side deltoid which will also make the muscle looker bigger and rounder.

The 3 you name are actually training 3 different muscles so you cant really compare them. Seated dumbbell press will work the front head of the delt, side lateral raises will work the side delts, and shrugs will work mainly the traps.

hey guys out of this movements which one will give me faster results on my shoulders 1. Seated Dumbbell 2. Side Lateral Raise 3. Dumbbell Shrugs ?

Its not enough to do one movement for the overall shoulder development.

You shoulders have frontal part, side part and the rear delt. All of them need specific attention.

Presses, lateral raises, upright rows, facepulls. There is a lot you can do for your shoulders.

Top Bottom