Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cant train legs injury (upperbody 1 or 2x per week)????

bbkingpin

Yo bros:
Surgery. Cant train legs for couple months, and when I do, it will be like very minimal.

Last year, had to quit lower body training for same reason as the surgery. But in February I quit even upper body. Now with surgery and eating like bird and not lifting at all last 3 months, I'm almost 15 lbs lighter and weak.

QUESTION: Since I can only train upper body, should I train each body part twice per week? I used to only train once per week (Squats one day, chest/delts/tris/pull ups second day). What do you guys think?

I am definitely taking the shortest road to recovery (aas), this is too depressing, lost 50 lbs on bench, haven't been this light since high school. 250mg/day protein, but what about training frequency? I'm limited to upper body.

Monday:
Chest, Deltoids, Triceps

Tuesday:
Back, Biceps, Traps, Abs

OFF

Thursday:
Chest, Deltoids, Triceps

Friday:
Back, Biceps, Traps, Abs

OFF

OFF

i concur....

it's going to depend on you and if you see signs of over training.. if you stop growing, or can't increase the weight you are working with..

OMEGA said:
Monday:
Chest, Deltoids, Triceps

Tuesday:
Back, Biceps, Traps, Abs

OFF

Thursday:
Chest, Deltoids, Triceps

Friday:
Back, Biceps, Traps, Abs

OFF

OFF

BRO:
I've seen you around as long as we've been around together, so let me just say nice to meet you and I think that is a plan I am going to adopt. Solid program. Thanks, bro! I'll only avoid traps, I don't care about traps, the rest is perfect even the sequence, keeps you in the gym almost every day and gives you the weekend off, maintaining daily focus on lifting, where it belongs right now -- and eating eating eating.

bbkingpin said:
BRO:
I've seen you around as long as we've been around together, so let me just say nice to meet you and I think that is a plan I am going to adopt. Solid program. Thanks, bro! I'll only avoid traps, I don't care about traps, the rest is perfect even the sequence, keeps you in the gym almost every day and gives you the weekend off, maintaining daily focus on lifting, where it belongs right now -- and eating eating eating.

As long as you train deadlifts and rows, your traps will get a bit of work. Nothing wrong with not targeting them directly.

Lifting weights is relatively easy, its the damn eating thats hard...

bbkingpin said:
BRO:

you wont be let down its a fun split for sure and VERY effective.

just add some Light Dumbbell Shrugs at the end of Back, its just too simple and effective:) it s a nice transition to Biceps as well.

PS nice to meet you :artist:

Top Bottom