Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cant get time to workout

Stoney66

Hey folks,

I'm on my second cycle of test cypionate and thats all that I can get.The only prob is that I havent begun my workout. Its all because I own a alarm company and havent had time to start.
I am going to start for sure monday come hell or high water! Also I dont know what im going to do when i end my cycle, because i have no clomid! You figure all the Test that i want for free but I cant get anything else.... Any wisdom?

Thanx

Stoney_66

Don't start your cycle until you have been working out for some time... at least a year. And dont' start it witout clomid. If a test only cycle is all you can do, I recomend 500-600mg/wk. Make sure you get an antiestrogen as well... otherwise, dont' start your cycle.

Antiestrogens and clomid are easily obtained and will usually pass through customs as they are not controlled as anabolics are.

Be patient.

BTW, research shows that over time, resistance training increases the number of androgen receptors. Keep this in mind as the longer you workout before using gear, the better your gains will be.

-Stew

Stoney66 said:
Thanx Stew!

Antiestrogens?

Testosterone will convert to estrogen on a percentage basis... Armidex, proviron, or nolvadex are antiestrogens. Armidex is your best bet...

-Stew

Top Bottom