Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can you overtrain on steroids?

PerryCal

I am using some steroids, a simple test and primo cycle nothing major. my question is if it is possible to overtrain while on cycle? I am training like a madman 6x per week and doing atleast 20 sets per session, i don't take days off unless something happens so that becomes my 1 day off. i figure i am paying for a gym membership so why not take advantage.

I am using some steroids, a simple test and primo cycle nothing major. my question is if it is possible to overtrain while on cycle? I am training like a madman 6x per week and doing atleast 20 sets per session, i don't take days off unless something happens so that becomes my 1 day off. i figure i am paying for a gym membership so why not take advantage.
Of course you can. You can hurt yourself easier as well. Often times our strength increases faster than our ligaments and tendons can keep up. You have to be smart and use your head... What good is spending all the money you do on PEDs if your gonna hurt yourself from not having self control and common sense. Be smart. Your body needs time to recover. This is when it grows. Adequate down time is required. My 2cents

Top Bottom