Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you name some Compound Lifts?

mm107

High End Bro
Platinum
Ok, EF world need another favor!

Im currently writing a couple of articles for family/friends. Basically putting all info I have read and gathered and right now im trying to compile a good read.

Right now im writing the part about compound excercises and isolation excercises. I want to include ALL compound lifts since I find that they are the most important, producing way more stimulation then isolation lifts.

Major compound Lifts?

Deadlift
Row
Chinups
Clean & Press
Snatch

I know there are plenty more Im having a brain block right now, and just need some good info to write about.

And yes, EF gets the book completed for free =] lol

You forgot everybody's favorite exercise! Bench press!!

Squats!! umm....military press? That's really all I can think of at the moment

EDIT: oh yeah there are the variations of push press, btn press, seated press, front squat, zercher squat, good mornings, incline bench, decline bench, squat/good morning combo, stiff legged deadlift.. lol

mm107 said:
Ok, EF world need another favor!

Im currently writing a couple of articles for family/friends. Basically putting all info I have read and gathered and right now im trying to compile a good read.

Right now im writing the part about compound excercises and isolation excercises. I want to include ALL compound lifts since I find that they are the most important, producing way more stimulation then isolation lifts.

Major compound Lifts?

Deadlift
Row
Chinups
Clean & Press
Snatch

I know there are plenty more Im having a brain block right now, and just need some good info to write about.

And yes, EF gets the book completed for free =] lol

compounds lifts are any that include multiple muscle groups.

Squat, sumo/conventional deadlift, inc./flat/decline bench press, cleans, push press, pull ups, snatches, power shrugs, ....

pushpress and variations (snatch grip, behind the neck, from clean rack..)
front squats
power jerk
split jerk
squat jerk
overhead squats
jerk supports
jerk from behind the neck
hang snatch variations (above/below knee, snatch from hip)
hang clean variations (above/below knee, clean from hip)
clean pull and pulls from blocks
snatch pull and pulls from blocks
deadlifts from the block
good mornings
goodmorning squat
lunges
sotts press
clean grip overhead squats

umm

Truck Pulling
Atlas Stones
Farmers Walk
Carrying the shopping home
Carrying the dog when it has a sore foot.

Top Bottom