Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can you lose fat% and not lose strength

depends how much you lose and the way you lose it.

I remember reading that you wont notice a loss in strength until you lose about 10% body fat.i lost 5% and lost about 10kgs off my bench.....but i have it back now

sorry i have the 10kgs on my bench back. i am the same weight still....maybe a bit lighter

maybe use a low carb....most strength trainees i have asked use this method to lose weight for a contest. Its not the only way....but you ensure you are still getting enough protein.

if you eat accordingly around your workouts you should not notice any drops in strength. caveat: you have to make sure your calories are spaced out and nutrients are there to maintain the muscle you have. no 2 big meals a day stuff. 5-6 evenly spaced meals with emphasis on complex carbs to fuel your workout before and some carbs and protein post workout.

I've lost about 45 pounds of fat, and put on 15 pounds of muscle in the last 10 weeks. I hope its possible... or something is seriously fucked with my body.

1800-2000 calories a day, high rep low weight workouts, and lots of cardio. Wasn't hard for me though, because I had no muscle to begin with ;)

Well

I believe you can cut fat and preserve most of your muscle. I don't believe that you will be as strong for these reasons:

During fat loss you must cut calories in order to burn fat. Cutting calories means less energy, so you won't be able to put out as much power when lifting. After your cutting cycle is over you can reach the same poundage again within a few weeks. The most healthy amount of fat loss is 3 pounds per week. Most people don't burn that much in a week, but it can be done. If you lose any more than that, then you're losing hard earned muscle.

heh I'm getting bigger and stronger as I lose fat on my diet. It all depends on how you manipulate your hormonal balance with your diet. Its all down to insulin manipulation via diet.

And the addition of sprints goes a long way in helping.

but what if i get the same calorie intake from better sources that will help lose fat and if i take certain calories a certain times of the day

Top Bottom