Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can You Count Wakeboarding As Back Day

curling

You see I love wakeboarding and I hate back day. So I was wondering with the the pull of the boat against your back it seems like wakeboarding would simulate most back exercises except maybe lat pull downs. You see I enjoy working out other muscles in the gym and don't even mind legs that much anymore. But back is just PURE work and hard since you have to go so heavy especially bent over rows with dumbbells. But wakeboarding I totally dig and I do not mind doing it more than once a week.

So what do you think dudes could it constitute back day (if I still do pullups and lat pulldowns at the gym) when I go wakeboarding?

Thanks.

Come on I am serious my back is more sore today than I have ever got off a back day at the gym. I think this is a legitimate question. Any answers?

Sure... weightlifting itself is just a way to mimic day-to-day activities in a more intense environment.

Of course, time will tell if you see results or not.

Bro, nothing can replace a hardcore workout regardless of how sore you got. Soreness isn't necessarily an indicator of muscular growth.

Wakeboarding !!

I've been an avid waterskiier for years. Nothing can compare to a good workout. Just think of the results if you do both!!!
DCP00849.JPG

Drdeca,

Good point and nice one leg foot'n. I just enjoy wakeboarding so much more than I do doing back if you know what I mean. I don't mind other body parts at all but I just HATE bent over rows. But I do four heavy sets of them anyway because I'm commited. I mean I wish could say I love them but I don't I really don't.

Wakeboarding may even be BETTER than weightlifting in some respects because it is forcing you to use rarely used stablizer muscles. I wouldn't cut back weighlifting workouts totally out of your routine, but wakeboarding is perfectly fine in my opinion.

What about winter time though? You can't wakeboard then can you?

Top Bottom