Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can You Build A Wide Back Without Lat Pulldowns???

Texas Ranger said:
What's a good all around routine using the exercises above???

Barbell Rows or T-Bar Rows
3 sets of 6-8 reps

Chins 3xfailure until you can get 10 with BW

Nautilus Pullovers
I prefer high reps on these like 3 sets of 10 reps

Also for traps you could do shrugs....or maybe put deads first and put a cable row in there...simply because doing barbell rows or t bar rows after deads can be risky to the lower back....

Really you MIGHT be able to build nice lats without them. Some people may need that pulldown in conjuction with other movements to really stimulate the lats to grow. Try one thing and move onto another untill they start growing. Its all about figuring out your body.

Scaggs

Scaggs said:
Really you MIGHT be able to build nice lats without them. Some people may need that pulldown in conjuction with other movements to really stimulate the lats to grow. Try one thing and move onto another untill they start growing. Its all about figuring out your body.

Scaggs

What does you back routine look like bro?

What does you back routine look like bro?

Its split up.

A routine

Deadlifts
chins -> no rest right into lat pulldowns after each set
T-bar rows
high pulls

B Routine Alternated weekly
Rack Deadlifts
Chins - > no rest right into stiff armed pulldowns
Seated rows
Shrugs.

On my other days I have stiff legged d-lifts on there as well. this is only this routine now. i change it up a lot to keep things exciting and keep my body surprised. But the main core movements always stay. Rack Deads, Deads, Stiffies, and chins.

Scaggs

Scaggs

Top Bottom