Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you attain your STEROID size WITHOUT taking steroids?

I know I'll probably get flamed for this but I also know I'm probably right: the truth of the matter is that the genetic limits for 80% or more of natural bodybuilders in "ripped" or "shredded" condition are something like let's say 200-215 pounds for a 6'2 man. 215 is really pushing it. Even a guy like say Ryan Reynolds is really pushing it as far as believability.

I've seen some actual studies quoted on this which I'm too lazy to dig up right now. It's true though. Look around at people in the typical gym that work their asses off, look at the stats (actual, not their own guesses) of natural bodybuilders in tested competitions.

The fact of the matter as far as why AAS and other muscle building drugs work is actually pretty simple if you take out all the technical jargon. Humans have had to resist famines for so long that evolution has made it hard to carry an extreme amount of muscle. Supplying the body with extreme amounts of the hormones that were designed to give us enough muscle to throw spears at animals and fight overrides that to some degree.

Top Bottom