Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you attain your STEROID size WITHOUT taking steroids?

Whats the point of this thread? You dont know what you are on about, i am doing sports science in college and one module is drugs in sport...i think i know what i am on about when it comes to steroid use, effects on strength performance and side effects. just because you have read this shit somewhere, does not make it legit facts. We have watched numerous videos and documentaries on this topic and you are clearly in the wrong with your faulse info.

Not trying to sound like a know-all or big head, but leave this go alex. Its all bull what you have said.

SSAlexSS, I forgot all about this thread. I think it is in my car and I will look for it tomorrow.
OMEGA said:
hate to break this too you but Reeves experimented with juice:(
1946 - Mr. Pacific Coast
Reeves' Awards
1947 - Mr. Western America
1947 - Mr. America (AAU)
1948 - Mr. World
1950 - Mr. Universe (NABBA)
"In the 30's, researchers tested with anabolic steroids on dogs, they discovered an increase in muslce mass. In the 40's, it is believed that anabolic steroids were given to POWs that were suffering from malnutrition. In the early 50's, athletes in Europe and Russia, were using steroids to increase their strength. Steroids were then noticed after weight lifting records were shattered by Russian lifters. After this, Dr. Ziegler, was able to prove that testosterone had been the reason for the increased performance. In 1956, Dr. Ziegler and the CIBA labs made Dianabol (Methandrostenolone or D-bol). By 1964, all the top steroids were on the market. Doctors used these steroids in certain conditions for patients, to help cure them, yet nobody really knew proper dossages for steroids. "

So you're telling me that Steve Reeves was able to get some steroids before the 50's for his bodybuilding purposes? Where did you hear this from?

if the could attain steroid size without steroids, it would not be called "steroid sized" . you are just lying to yourself if you think steroids do nothing.

Nice discussion starter, SS. I suspect that was your intent in the first place.

Your theory is dubious, however. Your evidence of Arnold´s legs is extremely thin, at best. You can´t be sure how hard he worked these muscles in relation to eachother.

Also, the post regarding the "history" of steroids. The experiments on dogs also applies to humans. that is, Chinese swimmers who were administered the drug experienced marked gains in lean tissue WITHOUT lifting weights. I´ll stop here as I frantically look for the study in which I found this.

I have also seen a study in which humans have gained lean body mass from steroids without training. I can't remember where the study was published but it involved administering 600mg of testosterone a week to non-training humans and they noticed a gain of around 6lbs of lean body mass over the course of around 6 weeks. 6 lbs may not seem like a lot but any natural training athlete knows how hard it is to gain 6lbs of pure muscle mass from training alone. Also, take a look at 6lbs of meat at the grocery store, I wouldn't mind adding that to my body without training.

Hmmm...a thought just occured to me.

If the ABCDE program works.. ,the one in the 3rd Supplement review, than you are gaining about 3 or 4 pds lean mass in 2 weeks with 2 or 3 pds of fat. Now i am not saying that natural people can get as big but i think that steroid like gains in lean mass can be made.

Now take this to my situation, i am 252 pds i don't know what % bf but the thing is when i start to overeat than i gain more than 7 maybe even close to 9 within 2/3 weeks. The real question is whether this is lean or not. But in Nov. i weighed in at 239 and now i am at 252 and i would argue that i am just as lean. 4 weeks ago i was 260...Go figure....

HE IS JUST SAYING U DO IT FASTER .. LEE HANEY WOULD INSTEAD OF RETIRING AT AGE 31 AFTER 8 WINS WOULD PROBABLY WIN HIS FIRST OLYMPIA SHOW AT AGE 41.

"The reason why steroid users can get such amount of muscle is also because of better recuperative powers. A steroid user can recover faster and thus for him the time between workouts is shorter. A steroid user can train a bodypart 3 times per week. A smart and advanced natural trainee might train his bodypart only once 2 weeks. That means that steroid user would get 3x4 = 12 days of training that bodypart in a month while a natural trainee might get only 2. Hence why steroid users get more progress faster."

but ssalexss as we age we lose natural triggers that help us build .. so lee even thoug he might win at age 41 might not due to his natural deterioration...HENCE THE JUICE.

Top Bottom