Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't train upper body...need advice

ThunderGod66

I was planning on bulking...but I can't really train my upper body for the next 2 months...so I figure I'll start cutting.

I broke my right pinky and I have to do physical therapy for my left elbow from training too hard last cycle. I can't work out at all without extreme pain shooting through my left arm.

I'm 5'11 230lbs pretty muscular...I just have some belly fat I need to lose. I'm planning on doing legs, abs, and cardio.

I' planning on using cytomel, andractim (for my puffy nips), yohimburn (for belly and love handles), and cycle between ECA and NYC.

I know the correct doses for everything, I just wanted to know what people think of the stack and also...will I lose a lot of upper body mass?

That's bad news bro. Looks like you will be training legs...quads, calves and abs for you. Good luck.

What is up with the hand injuries today? This is the third posting by bros that have hurt or broken a bone in their hand?

sounds like you are doing almost everything you can do with a broken pinky. just don't get frusterated and stop working out, that is what i did when i broke my shoulder, set me back about 5months and turned into a very long bulking period (my bf shot up huge) when i didn't want to bulk (about 2 months before summer)

when i hurt my hand its always from sports, either basketball or hockey. im always dislocated my shit, hurts like a bitch, for about a week

peace bros.

That sucks bro. I am in the exact same boat as you, broken bone in my right hand pinkey finger. I havent decided the best way to go about my workouts. Hopefully Ill figure something out. Hope the healing goes well, and fast. Best of luck to ya.

Thomps9

Thanks guys, I appreciate the support.
I just hope I don't lose too much muscle while cutting.
Hope you heal well and fast too Thomps

Top Bottom