Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can't get my arms to get sore

Unatriabi

Already two workouts in a row I can not get my hands to get the DOMS, although I do make them work really hard – train to failure and all that. Any reason why this is not happening to me? I feel somehow that if they do not hurt that means I trained bad. Maybe I should do something differently in the workout?

DOMS is not a rule – you can get it, and it can pass by you unnoticed. But this is not a clear indicator of you not training well or anything like that. If this got you so concerned, you can try to reduce a bit the weight, and do more reps – see if that changes anything.

You see SteveSmi - I do train the biceps hard, almost feel them ripping off the elbows, but they still don't feel that bad on the next day. I assume that I am of those people like Mobster, who don't get all that stiff. Thanks for your advices and opinions guys!

@unatriabi this is my advice to you -

On your next arm workout. Drop the weights you use and REALLY focus on developing a hard mind muscle contraction. It's very easy to let momentum take over and do the movement. I find most people use way too much weight and are swinging the weights rather then mindfully contracting them.

Give that a try. I promise you will be sore after your next arm workout

You see SteveSmi - I do train the biceps hard, almost feel them ripping off the elbows, but they still don't feel that bad on the next day. I assume that I am of those people like Mobster, who don't get all that stiff. Thanks for your advices and opinions guys!

I eat well after training, I rest and I have a day between sessions. I also don't do a high volume type workout.

Top Bottom