Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can swimming improve your shape?

Sostkr

How good do you think swimming can be to get into a good shape? My doctor has recommended me to avoid weight training and running with my own weight due to certain health conditions, and she said that swimming would be ideal for me. But I would also like to be in a good shape. So is it possible to be fit with swimming?

I strongly believe any type of exercise is beneficial for your health/shape
Now it's up to us to decide wether we want to be mermaids
Or Arnold Schwarzenegger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, if you will swim in a good tempo, not making things easier, you can sure get quite an athletic physique. Don't expect to grow lots of muscle mass this way, but you will definitely get into a good shape. Just as I said, that will depend on how intensively you will swim.

Swimming is great. It's a full body exercise that's very low invasive. You can get a great workout with very low impact on your joints.

There is a reason why most swimmers are very thin and have a great physique. Swimming is a mix of cardiovascular training and resistance training. You will get a tight, lean and athletic physique from swimming regularly.

Any exercise will help so definitely go swim! It is nice and easy on the joints and you can control the tempo. Get faster as you get more in shape and you will burn more calories.

Swimming is great. It helped me recover from a bad back problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many times per week you think is good for a nice conditioning? Do you think it is necessary to swim everyday, or 2-4 times per week will do?

3-4 times would definitely be sufficient to keep up with a good shape. The good thing about swimming, is that due to the fact that it does not pound your joints and bones, you can swim as frequently as you can.

Top Bottom