Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can someone give me a good workout to follow?

Ideuzee

Iv been training for awhile now iv done all kinds of diffrent types of training but for the past 6 month I have been doing bodybuilding workouts and I feel like i have put abit of size on. Iv been switching reps doing dropsets every week but I would like a good effecting workout routine that I could keep the same for about a month then change. Or would it be better what I'm doing right now that is switching reps sets exercises each week?

Thanks brahs;)

For years I played with a body part split routine that worked well for me but for the past month I've been experimenting with full body workouts 4x a week. I feel like I've put on some lean mass and maybe even dropped a bf% point. I know it sounds a bit overkill but my body has been reacting to it very nicely. I go heavy with lower body day 1 and 3 and heavy upper 2 and 4. I was worried with overtraining but it hasn't become problematic yet, as I am paying close attention to making sure I get proper macros in my diet. Just throwing that out there for something to try for a month or so.

Top Bottom