Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can a quality chest be built, by only doing fly movements?

OMEGA

I injured my sternum about 5 months ago while doing heavy dips and heavy incline db presses.....as A resUlt, I have not done any pressing movents for my chest.....NOT even pushups.

what i have been doing is 2 exercises.....

db flys 4 sets

and cable flys 4 sets....with no pain........and my chest I swear is

growing more than before, and it looks stiated, and full.

is not the basiC function of the chest a flying motion????

INPUT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

What you're doing is better than nothing, but I would get back to the presses as soon as you're all healed up. You'll cut up your chest doing all flys but it's hard to thinken them up without heavy presses.

My 0.02 cents...

However if you like it, stick with it.

well if that is working for you nobody can tell you different,but i would also jump back to presses when you can..and keep the flyes.......

I personally have always sworn by heavy flat dumbbell flyes for really thickening up your pecs but I would defintely recommend getting back into the presses as soon as your completely recovered.

:D:D

OMEGA said:
I injured my sternum about 5 months ago while doing heavy dips and heavy incline db presses.....as A resUlt, I have not done any pressing movents for my chest.....NOT even pushups.

what i have been doing is 2 exercises.....

db flys 4 sets

and cable flys 4 sets....with no pain........and my chest I swear is

growing more than before, and it looks stiated, and full.

is not the basiC function of the chest a flying motion????

INPUT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
Its true about the flying motion. Been doing flys while my wings are being built. Will save huge money on air travel.
:alien: :alien: :alien: :alien:

I'd be willing to bet that flys will build the pectorals as efficiently if not more so than bench. Bench is popular because it also works shoulders and triceps.

TEST BOY

my results are consistent with your remarks.......

a loved one just told me today that I am getting too big around the shoulder and chest erea.

I said what do you mean?

and they the muscles are popping out too much.

I wonder if this injury was a blessing in disguise?

still I wish I could go heavy on incline DB's it really blitzed my upper body, tris and all.

but anyway good training too all.:beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom