Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can one lose more weight with training, not diet?

Uaranyl

Can there be such a thing that a person is aresponder to training more than to diets? Its that I notice that whenI train, I get in shape rather easily without dieting at all. Butwhen I diet and don't train all that much, my results are reallyworse. Can that be possible?

Interestingly, I can not recall the study, but there was one where they determined that there are several groups of people, who overeat for particular reasons, and who respond more effectively to either diets, or training.

This is the reason why we see so many guys saying - I diet so hard, but nothing changes! Because he is a responder to training, and he would get more benefits by training, rather than by dieting.

Obviously, doing both would improve the fat loss big time for those who respond to both things, but it is very plausible that there are people who respond so much better to training than to dieting.

You can get results by just training or by just following a proper diet but to get the BEST results, you want to do both.

Most people who stay lean just by training are usually healthy eaters to begin with. If you look at naturally lean people, they usually eat decently healthy - lots of fruits and vegetables, minimal fast food etc.

There's a thread or three by people who say they are hardgainers. A few might be but most are piss poor in their diet, don't train hard enough and look for shortcuts. The worse are those that go crazy in the club on weekends, use recreationals and miss meals.

So being on point in your diet and training will always elicit the best results for fat loss same as it will for strength and muscle gain

It is much easier to see results from diet alone rather than training alone. I am sure you have heard the phrase "you can't out-train a poor diet".

It really just comes down to calories in vs calories out when losing weight.

I would recommend diet and training together for the best results.

Top Bottom