Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can losing a pretty large amount of weight quick make you sick

Austin316

In the past 3 weeks, I have gone from bout 214 to 196 and lost bout 3 inchges on my waste, my strength is almost the same, a little weaker, but I wear down pretty quick and after I finish my workout Ive felt shittier then I used to fee. Is this a normal thing?

Are your calories still below maintenance? You probably aren't getting down enough food so you feel weakened. Losing 18 lbs in three weeks is pretty damn fast weight loss.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Serge Nubret, "I look like I can take you."

Arnold, "Keep looking."

see here, this is my avg intake

200g protein
70g carbs
30g fat

using GNC Ultra Mega Gold Multi vitamins

all of this is give or take, for the first time in a long time I started doing cardio again also, 45 minutes in the morning on an empty stomach, taking Xenedrine also, at first I thought I was dropping water but every week Ive been continuing to drop weight, starting to lean up pretty good, I just hate how weared down I feel

It's your carbs, man! No wonder you feel drained. Do you look flat, like your muscles aren't that full? Your carbs are exremely low, my friend....especially since you are training too.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Arnold, "Keep looking."

Im in a cutting phase, however Im not extremely strict, Ive had many cheats (cookies, Ice cream, some other things) but the majority of days what I posted above is what Ive been doing, the ephedrine kick helps, but when it wears off I just fee like sleeping

I don't know my cal cont, thats a rough estimate, its ver close, not dead on, alls I know is that its working and as long as my strength doesn't crash major (which is has not) Ill be happy

If you plan on keeping your carbs this low for much longer, I would recommend carbing up several days before you go that low again. I'm not an expert on ketosis or ketogenic dieting but prolonged periods of extremely low carb intake is unhealthy and dangerous. I've heard some horror tales about people staying on diets like the Atkin's diet (which is extremely low carb) too long and losing hair, fingernails, etc. I know you're nothing close to that, just be careful.

------------------
Backstage, '75 Olympia:

Arnold, "Keep looking."

i read somehwre that B12 and folate are realted to tiredness. try getting more B vitamins and see if it helps maybe. not sure about this though!!!!!!

The Multi I take is loaded with em, not to much longer I hope till Im where I wanna be, then I will actually be too small

Top Bottom