Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I still have a good physique?

bgbay

I train MMA so my weight training is different then that of a body builder in ways. I was planning on doing the Sheiko 29 workout or Wendlers 5/3/1. It's 3 days a week (M/W/F) If I am going to do that, and do maybe some body weight exercises on Tues/Thursday. Plus I do aroiund 6 hours a week of MMA classes can I still develop a nice physique?

**My diet is pretty solid and clean.

I don't see why not. I've seen plenty of ripped MMA guys. But hey if MMA is a goal, work for the goal and just enjoy what naturally comes from that. Don't let physique get in the way of the goal (if it is a goal of course).

Its not like my #1 goal or life long dream. I enjoy doing it, don't know if i'll ever have the balls to step in the cage but I love learning it and love sparring. Lots of MMA guys do lots of different exercises. its hard to figure out whats legit and what isnt lol It's just a lot of exercises are either 3 day splits or 2 day splits and it doesn't seem like enough to me but I guess it must be

Top Bottom