Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can I run and do squats same day?

bassassin57

Lets say I do like a 2 mile run in the morning when i wake up and then in the afternoon I train my legs with squats, do you guys see any issues with that? I already know my legs would be a little worn out from double dosing it like that but the thing is I am training for the military test coming up and i want to score good.

you can but over training the legs will result in issues with the knees and hips over time.

training is all about efficiency, not pounding your body into the dirt. military tests are easy to pass, just do a lot of long slow distance running and you will already be ahead of everyone else

Lets say I do like a 2 mile run in the morning when i wake up and then in the afternoon I train my legs with squats, do you guys see any issues with that? I already know my legs would be a little worn out from double dosing it like that but the thing is I am training for the military test coming up and i want to score good.

So do what's in the test and little to nothing else.

After a training day of squats I do like to walk for 30 minutes after. I feel like it prevents me from tightening up. I wouldn't run but it really depends on how hard and heavy you trained them.

Top Bottom