Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can a beginners muscle gain hide their weight loss.

kentucky

I'm just starting out, NEVER lifted in my life. My arms look like bologna. I've been dieting for 3 months, lifting for 2 months (as intense as I can get), Walking 21miles/week, jogging .5 miles/3days per week....

I'm 195lbs, 6'. 23 years old(hopefully still a testosterone factory)

I've been on a strict CKD for 9 days. My weight has only went down 2lbs, in 2 months. My belt is going over a loop, my arms are getting shape to them. . .

Is it possible that I'm gaining muscle so quickly that I'm not noticing the scales dropping... Everyone tells me I 'look like i've lost weight'... but the scales aren't reflecting that.

I've taken advice I've read here, and I don't weigh myself. But I get weighed 2 times per week, when I donate plasma.

what do you guys think after reading my whole fuckin' autobiography!!!!!:D

Yes... you can go down in bodyfat and up in muscle at the same time. I've done it.

It is especially easy when you are just starting to lift.

Don't focus on scale reading as measure of success...

It's better to try and track fatloss through body composition than just watch the scales.

And yes, new lifters can put on muscle while dieting.

-casual

for sure

i can see the fat going around my waist and chest but it measure em and they are like never the same, my weight has been steady for about 3-4months but my clothes seem to be shrinking

what i weight means fuck all to me, its how i look and feel

it doesn't effect mine. I need the money! But it doesnt have any effect at all on me, except for making me cold when I'm almost done.

The pull the plasma out, which is like 90% water, and put all the red blood cells, etc back in... So I just drink plenty of water, and it doesn't effect me.

Top Bottom