Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can 3 days on, 3 days off work?

Molendijk

I have a strange work schedule, so I can not trainlike a clock. Is it ok to train like 3-4 days in a row, and then haverest for 3-4 days in a row? Can I get a decent shape and form withsuch a schedule?

if that is what you have to do then do it. just make sure you do split routines and if you are working out back to back to back days you want to remember not to overload certain muscles like the shoulders which will should not be overworked

Perhaps you would be getting a bit better results by having the chance to train EOD and have regular rest in between training days. However, if this is what you have to do, you can definitely go for it - in any case that will be much better than doing nothing at all. Just make sure to overload yourself, and make sure to listen to your body.

As @lev butlerov suggested, training EOD would be better then 3 on 3 off but you can make anything work. 3 on 3 off is better then 6 off.

The main thing is nutrition. I would say nutrition is 80% of the puzzle.

Focus on perfecting your diet and you can very easily build a great body with a 3 on 3 off split.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with training 3-4 days per week. I know we get obsessed with the gym and this lifestyle but if you are eating right and training hard you can certainly get results training like that.

Top Bottom