Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calves

beavisbutters

[FONT=&quot]A lot has to do with genetics for this body part for the insertion of muscle and size-shape. But old school hammering them until you drop will also make them grow![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How many days do you train them and what exercises do you like best/why?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I hit them once a week with either seated, hack or donkey raises, I pick two exercises and vary the reps from 10-25...with about 8-12 working sets....[/FONT]

Once a week for me as well. Sometimes seated hack, sometimes in a squat rack with a bar on my shoulders while standing on plates to get more heel drop

[FONT=&quot]A lot has to do with genetics for this body part for the insertion of muscle and size-shape. But old school hammering them until you drop will also make them grow![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]How many days do you train them and what exercises do you like best/why?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I hit them once a week with either seated, hack or donkey raises, I pick two exercises and vary the reps from 10-25...with about 8-12 working sets....[/FONT]
For me, my calves started to grow when I started to increase my calf training to 3-4 days per week.
Increased my weights, added a ton of DROPSETS, always going past COMPLETE MUSCLE FAILURE with every set. I always mixed my calf sets between very heavy weights, medium weight, light weights.

The DROPSETS and SuperSets is what really help me the most. Also increased my healthy CARBS.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Its a marathon not a sprint. Keep working at it and the results will come. Genetics play a part but you can always make gains!

Top Bottom