Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are calve muscles really THAT different from other bodyparts. full body workouts ect.

N

nclifter6feet6

are calve muscles REAAALY that different from other muscles in our body. yes they have different fast and slow twich muscle fiber ratio. but does it REALLY mean we should train the rest of our body differently?

i have noticed some people at the gym that kinda walk on their toes and have huge calves. especailly this one dude in which its real obvious he is always walking on his toes or kinda springing each step and has about the hugest calves ive seen

i know must of you will say yeah of course you should train the rest of your body different. but please tell me why is this the case?

wont muscles have to adapt. im not talking about strength increases but muscle and tendon adaptions from stress

i have been having great success with training fullbody 6 days a week sometimes two times a day

Muslce tissue is muscle tissue throughout your whole body. Genetics will dictate whether you have to work really hard to get big calves or not. They still need 48 hours rest minimum between work just like all your other muscle. The old calves every day thing is one of those old training myths.

Cheers,
Scotsman

nclifter6feet6 said:

i have been having great success with training fullbody 6 days a week sometimes two times a day

On 1200 calories a day? You sound more full of shit every time you post.

Re: Re: are calve muscles really THAT different from other bodyparts. full body workouts ect.

Debaser said:

yup

1200 cals a day? haha, thats a joke. thats not even enough cals for your body to operate correctly. especially when you weigh a "supposed" 240, or whatever you said you weighed

actually-- I think NC said he mostly does body-weight only exerciese (push-ups/ pull-ups..etc). So, a full-body workout 6 days a wk w/o weights isant impossible.

Re: Re: are calve muscles really THAT different from other bodyparts. full body workouts ect.

Debaser said:

Si senor. I think NC66 is the kind of guy who hasn't recieved a solid beating yet. Still has all the bravado. It's gonna find you brother if you don't clean it up. No personal threat from me here but if you act like this in person, people like me will find you if you continue to act this way. I hope you take that for what it's worth BIG GUY. rofl :D

ummmm why am i getting flamed. because i eat 1200 calories a day and do full bodyworkouts? im not lucky like you guys and able to throw down 2000 calories withought going over 8 percent bodyfat. consider yourselves blessed. i dont feel like wasting my time flaming you guys back. frankly im bored with the shit talking and flames. now onto buisness fellas, now about my question please. thanks......

anyways fat dudes calves are constantly stimulated day in and day out and got huge calves. some gymnasts have some very muscular upper bodys and they hit upper body muscles everyday. are there any studies that show like a load being placed on a certain muscle for a long peroid of time and how much did it grow versus that same load only placed on the individual like a couple times a week.

this is why i think full body high reps to faliure work so well for me. because in theory its like im being a fat dude stressing my calve muscles and getting big calve muscles, but instead im a weightlifter constantly stimulating all body parts with high repetitions for bigger muscles.

like if someone were to have some kinda heavy weight like 70 pounds a peiceattatched to each fore arm for trap development and leave it there for a month. i would think that the traps would get huge and have to adapt to the strength. but i would like to see some kinda study looking at this, im shure those sceintist done some kinda experiment looking at this

well, maybe you should try walking on your hands for a few months and see if you shoulders get big.....it could happen....

calf development by non weight lifters is mostly genetic in my opinion....and it certainly isn't the quickest way to build muscle.....you are talking about developing larger muscles over years and years of a repeated activity.....kinda like siwmmers who have larger than normal shoulders and backs because they've been swimming for 10 years....I could build more mass on my back more quickly lifting heavy weights once or twice a week.....

jerkbox said:
calf development by non weight lifters is mostly genetic in my opinion....and it certainly isn't the quickest way to build muscle.....you are talking about developing larger muscles over years and years of a repeated activity.....week.....

by your thinking. calf devolpment by non weightlifters is mostly genetic? what about all the other muscles. or are calves just so special like that....hmmmm i think not

99 percent of fat people i see have huge calf muscles. not because they some how have the gentics, its because that body weight they carry demands the calves to be huge.

instead of walking on my hands ill just keep doing the full body workouts :)

Top Bottom