Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calf Training, need some help ppl

JeetKuneDo

MY gym does not have any machines for the calfs, and i really wanted to work them HARD! like crazy! ...... I tried using the legpress with my balls of my feet, but that thing can drop on me! so i tired the squat rack with the bar on my back, but someone said it could slip & break my neck...... what should i use to really feel a pump in those calfs?

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

Find the tallest building in the city. Put a pack on your back with about 25% of your body weight in it. Hike to the top floor. Hell, do it a couple of times. Try variations also. One step at a time the first time up. 2 steps at a time the second time up. You'll feel the DOMS about a day later in the calfs as well as the thighs.

What I've found that works great without any fancy machines is find a step to stand on. Do 1 legged calf raises for about 15 to 20 reps, about 4 sets will fry them. Stand at the edge of the step and balance yourself with one hand while doing the calf raise. For added weight, try holding a dumbell in one hand while doing these.

I read about this in a magazine a while back and I love them. Been doing them ever since.

Top Bottom