Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Calf training

depends on how fast you recover and how bad they need the work.

i do mine every 4 days roughly. when i remember. i can work mine more often because they heal so quickly.

Your calves are getting worked everyday from walking around, so volume is not going to cut it.

With calves you really need to break the pain barrier, your set has to be excrutiatingly painful, most people say it hurts so much and they get the sensation like they have to take a shit, I know thats wierd but you must take your set to the point where you cannot even walk afterwards.

I usually do calves 2 days a week, 2 exercises basically standing and sitting. On Mondays I go heavy on Thursdays I use the same exercises but I shoot for high reps.

It doesnt matter what you do, the point is you must break thru the pain, and training them everyday I think is too much. But these are just opinions folks just opinions!!!!!!!!!!.

Peace,

Natural One

I agree with natural-mike and calves-o-death.

I like to superset calves now, standing then seated or vice versa... totalling 30+ reps but still heavy as &*(^(%

like natural-mike said you walk around on those things all day, you need heavy weight to make them grow.

get your ass on the stairmaster at the end of a calf-workout and do it till your calves burst.

Hey Valdez you bastard!!!!

Thanks for the fucking stairmaster after calf training tip, I can't even fucking walk today.

I hate you ....in a good way.

Talk about major burn out, stairmaster after training calves..but...stay on your toes you will toast those puppies guaranteed.

Peace,
And thanks Valdez

Top Bottom