Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are calf Springs a good excercise for definition and strength?

'89-LX-5.0

Well, For the last week i have been doing the calf springs. i stand in place and just at a very fast paste for a count of 300 and i move up every few days. My calfs look bigger to me. Is this excersize helping me any? It is almost a cardio because it takes so long to do. Does this excerscise work out any other leg muscles?
Thanks!!!!
chris

Yea, basically it is a jump rope without the rope. I have heard the term plyo, but I had no clue what it was. Could you explain to clarify it? The 300 count is 300 jumps. I go up often--I just started so i started off with a low number of 200 and moved up. Sometime it feels like a 300 second work out.
Should I keep going up to say 500 and then drop back down to 200 but hold dumbells???

Any help with this is greatly appreciated!!!!!!!
Thanks!!!
chris

plyos = plyometrics aka agility drills

i would draw a line ( chalk spray paint, etc ) and jump back and forth over that, will add a degree of difficulty, do one legged hops over it back and forth. Do side to side and front to back.

Top Bottom