Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cal's Training Journal

cal - i think both links point to the chins vid. if you can be bothered fixing it up i'd like to see the other as well :)

RE: 3rm speed we were talking about - i didnt think it looked that close to your max, but i thought maybe you were one of those guys that lift fast and fail fast...

d-dub said:
cal - i think both links point to the chins vid. if you can be bothered fixing it up i'd like to see the other as well :)

RE: 3rm speed we were talking about - i didnt think it looked that close to your max, but i thought maybe you were one of those guys that lift fast and fail fast...
uh, links are different... i will download myself to see, but the URLs are different

maybe i uploaded the same file twice. stupid... hang on gonna re-upload

so the body's verdict after a night of rest.... looks like i tweaked my back but probably just some soft tissue injury and a bit of localized swelling. that's what i'm GUESSING.

no real pain, just a bit of discomfort, no real loss of ROM. a bit of stiffness, really. time to time a slight sharp pain, but all is well.

i'm not taking any risks though, laying off until saturday at the least. is it safe to stretch or anything?

you can stretch with a reverse hyper type movement and pump some blood in there together at the same time

CoolColJ said:
you can stretch with a reverse hyper type movement and pump some blood in there together at the same time

should i be taking any anti inflammitories? i mean, i think this would remedy the problem, but only slow the healing in the long run (ie: 1 week)

ok, it's saturday morning and my back is feeling alright. still a bit stiff, but it should be alright once i warmup. going to work up to a 235-245 set of 3 today on oly squats

Top Bottom