Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cal's Training Journal

bad workouts are bound to happen..things feel heavy when they shouldnt be..its sucks but its a fact..dont worry about it..

i find it best to sometimes take the time to lighten up and hit reps..the idea is to find something productive..i had some problems today myself doing brd presses just wasnt happy with my groove..it happens you learn and grow from it..

keep up the good work

CoolColJ said:
your overreaching that's why, hense the need to deload :)

yes, apparently the program is working exactly as it should :) guess i should not have thrown in that extra tiny bit of volume. all the other lifts went as planned. damn people proved themselves to be right :(

wnt2bBeast said:
bad workouts are bound to happen..things feel heavy when they shouldnt be..its sucks but its a fact..dont worry about it..

i find it best to sometimes take the time to lighten up and hit reps..the idea is to find something productive..i had some problems today myself doing brd presses just wasnt happy with my groove..it happens you learn and grow from it..

keep up the good work

thanks. how similar are JM Presses and board presses?
anyway, i'm going to chill out and leave friday's workout for saturday afternoon, then take sat night and sunday to do some super duper recovering :p (nice hot salt bath, long stretch, lots of sleep hehe)

super_rice said:
yes, apparently the program is working exactly as it should :) guess i should not have thrown in that extra tiny bit of volume. all the other lifts went as planned. damn people proved themselves to be right :(

thanks. how similar are JM Presses and board presses?
anyway, i'm going to chill out and leave friday's workout for saturday afternoon, then take sat night and sunday to do some super duper recovering :p (nice hot salt bath, long stretch, lots of sleep hehe)

throw some food into that mix too and youll be good
JM presses are closer to skulls than brd presses...
all are great exercises

I'm taking today off. Going to rest up for saturday. Doing a morning light workout consisting of some Oly movements (maybe 20-30 min worth), then doing the scheduled 3x3 in the afternoon.

with some more epsom salt baths in between of course

decided to do something and did a good lot of singles, doubles, and triples of various oly lifts and their derivatives with just the bar. tried to work on technique.

everything felt good, i'm good for tomorrow.

i've lost quite a bit of shoulder flexibility from 5x5 and all the benching lately. the bar is no longer as secure overhead as it used to be (snatch position).

after a bit of warming up all is well in the world again :)

CoolColJ said:
shoulder dislocates - and lots of ISO stretches :)

all i do is get up against a wall and do two diff stretches, one with my arm extended and one with my arm bent in an "L". what exactly is a shoulder dislocates stretch? you do it with a broom stick or something?

hold a broom or wooden staff or bands in a wide snatch grip and flip over behind you and let the arms bend a little and stretch. Narrow the grip a bit repeat etc

stretches the hells out of the shoulders and pec minor etc.

Top Bottom