Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caffeine while cutting

I

Iliketolift

I just started to cut, and I put instand coffee in my protien shake in the morning, and wow... it fucks me up so much. With all the cardio and new eating habbits, I feel so different in just 3 days.

fucks you up in a good way? there are other stimulants that you could try for a less addicting and not as shaky rush, or maybe protein in green tea (yuck?)- then you get a little caffeine and theanine (lessen caffeines effects) which should be a good wake up too. otherwise maybe add some taurine in your shake which should improve your experience

Iliketolift said:
I just started to cut, and I put instand coffee in my protien shake in the morning, and wow... it fucks me up so much. With all the cardio and new eating habbits, I feel so different in just 3 days.

Enough already with the jack ass posts.

This is the weight training forum not the gay ass things I do because I'm not smart enough to listen or read for myself forum.

And on top of it how about actually getting some muscle before you start "cutting". You're already doing your best impression of a skeleton as it is.

Dropping a measly 5 pounds need not involve caffeine. Next time, maybe do a little research before you go about putting crap into your body.

I'm taking bets right now that w/in 3 weeks, you'll be taking some sort of anabolic.

Protobuilder said:
Dropping a measly 5 pounds need not involve caffeine. Next time, maybe do a little research before you go about putting crap into your body.

I'm taking bets right now that w/in 3 weeks, you'll be taking some sort of anabolic.

And a week after that he'll be taking more beasue "it's not working"....
:rolleyes:

Protobuilder said:
I keep expecting to see a little windup monkey wobbling around clanging cymbals at the bottom of your posts.

HAHHAHAH I really did laugh out loud when I read that.

Protobuilder said:

Sorry to say Im stronger than you, enough said.
Next youll be posting "Critique my jerk off position"-VIDEO INSIDE!!!!!
(iliketolift, you make cock stroking posts...hmmmmm) Hypo...Hypo...crit?

Top Bottom