Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caffeine while cutting

Iliketolift said:
so if going from 135-175 in less than 6 months isn't something to be proud of, I'd like you to tell me what is.

no offense but thats not all muscle. 99.9% sure its impossible to gain that much muscle weight without aas in 6 months. im not trying to further any arguments here, congrats on your gains, caffeine can definitely help if you dont use it every day. if youre looking for an every day energy improvement, you could look into ephedra, tyrosine, alcar, for starters. tryosine and alcar you should be able to take every day, but cycling caffeine and something else every other day would be best so you dont build tolerance as fast.

fitricise said:
no offense but thats not all muscle. 99.9% sure its impossible to gain that much muscle weight without aas in 6 months. im not trying to further any arguments here, congrats on your gains, caffeine can definitely help if you dont use it every day. if youre looking for an every day energy improvement, you could look into ephedra, tyrosine, alcar, for starters. tryosine and alcar you should be able to take every day, but cycling caffeine and something else every other day would be best so you dont build tolerance as fast.
Yes, only about 25 was muscle. Thank you for the tips.

That is a great jump in gaining muscle i mean you only weighed 135, but still how much did you go up in strength is the question.

Iliketolift said:
For you and eclipse, im just saying, you guys talk like your king shit, making fun of"beach boys" exc, weak people exc. yet you arent big or strong at all, your also an amatuer, remember that. I am learning just like you, i think you just need to chill. Make fun of my dumb thread, but stop talking like you are mr.olympia.
(it better get a laugh)

Don't ever for the rest of your life even think to compare me to you. You are not learning just like me, you're too ignorant and arrogant to learn for yourself. You're a waste of space on this board and the typical moron I see in the gym every day. There are a million of idiots just like you in gyms all over the world, you are nothing like me son.

remember boys, this "gym meathead", is stronger than you, and I believe I have progressed much more than you with my meat head knowledge, so if going from 135-175 in less than 6 months isn't something to be proud of, I'd like you to tell me what is.
Now I'm putting my before pic up as my avatar.

This explains exactly what I am talking about, you can't get over yourself to realize that it's not a competition. You have not progressed more then me (not even close), please don't make me post numbers, you're really not worth it. And nothing you have done in your training is impressing anyone but yourself and maybe the rest of your gay friends. 135-175 in 6 month's means you can eat... well done, so can the rest north america, congrats. :rolleyes:

You are extremely arrogant to even think that anything you do is impressive on this board, and until you loose the attitude you're not going to learn a thing here.

If you want to see impressive read this thread http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455992

While you're reading it take note of the attitude of the author, notice the lack of arrogance/ ignorance. The man is lifting weights comparable to small cars and not once, ever has he ever looked down on another member here and brought up the fact that he is “stronger”.

Here's another example http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460736

You have a lot to learn, and unfortunately most of the time people like you never learn.

This complete thread is a waste of space and so is the author.

djeclipse said:
Don't ever for the rest of your life even think to compare me to you. You are not learning just like me, you're too ignorant and arrogant to learn for yourself. You're a waste of space on this board and the typical moron I see in the gym every day. There are a million of idiots just like you in gyms all over the world, you are nothing like me son.

This explains exactly what I am talking about, you can't get over yourself to realize that it's not a competition. You have not progressed more then me (not even close), please don't make me post numbers, you're really not worth it. And nothing you have done in your training is impressing anyone but yourself and maybe the rest of your gay friends. 135-175 in 6 month's means you can eat... well done, so can the rest north america, congrats. :rolleyes:

You are extremely arrogant to even think that anything you do is impressive on this board, and until you loose the attitude you're not going to learn a thing here.

If you want to see impressive read this thread http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=455992

While you're reading it take note of the attitude of the author, notice the lack of arrogance/ ignorance. The man is lifting weights comparable to small cars and not once, ever has he ever looked down on another member here and brought up the fact that he is “stronger”.

Here's another example http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460736

You have a lot to learn, and unfortunately most of the time people like you never learn.

This complete thread is a waste of space and so is the author.
Please, stop putting words in my mouth, you walking contradiction. Your the one on the board with the attitude, if you don't like my threads, don't read them.

Iliketolift said:
Sorry to say Im stronger than you, enough said.
Next youll be posting "Critique my jerk off position"-VIDEO INSIDE!!!!!
(iliketolift, you make cock stroking posts...hmmmmm) Hypo...Hypo...crit?

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6016248&postcount=9

Iliketolift said:
you arent big or strong at all, your also an amatuer, remember that. ... remember boys, this "gym meathead", is stronger than you,

Your words douche bag, I don't need to put words in your mouth, you do a great job of looking like a complete arogant ass all on your own.

And the problem is you still don't get it. Go to BB.com, you'll fit in so much better with all the rest of the "huge" skinny people.

C'mon djeclipse. We're all entitled to be insecure. Most of us just don't make such a grand public display of it as iliketolift.

djeclipse said:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=6016248&postcount=9

Your words douche bag, I don't need to put words in your mouth, you do a great job of looking like a complete arogant ass all on your own.

And the problem is you still don't get it. Go to BB.com, you'll fit in so much better with all the rest of the "huge" skinny people.
And I thought you said no one on the board was competeing, stop contadicting yourself again and again.

Iliketolift said:
And I thought you said no one on the board was competeing, stop contadicting yourself again again.

You can try and twist it around how ever you want, what ever helps you seperate yourself form reality...

Look at yor pictures a the attitude you have on this board.

You're a skinny kid that goes around thinking he's "stronger/bigger" then everyone else.

You are the staple for the huge skinny camp. BB.com would love to have you. There are tons of idiots like you over there striving for any attention they can get to make up for all your insecurities.

djeclipse said:
You can try and twist it around how ever you want, what ever helps you seperate yourself form reality...

Look at yor pictures a the attitude you have on this board.

You're a skinny kid that goes around thinking he's "stronger/bigger" then everyone else.

You are the staple for the huge skinny camp. BB.com would love to have you. There are tons of idiots like you over there striving for any attention they can get to make up for all your insecurities.
This is my "before" pic first of all, second, im not striving for attention, your the one making a mountian out of a mole hill.

Top Bottom