Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

burping notices during cardio workout ???

morf33

hey guys just need some input but i have noticed since i started working out about midway thru i start burping and yawning alot is this normal ?or why does it happen?

thajeepster said:
maybe your going too slow if your yawning.
heart rates at 165 to 175 bpm 6 mph on eliptical on cardio option
35 to 40 min starts at 25 min into cardio workout and after 2 mile according to the elip am breathing hard and pushing hard

Maybe it has to do with the way you're breathing?? Like, too fast or in thru the mouth?? Or you're swallowing air?

morf33 said:
heart rates at 165 to 175 bpm 6 mph on eliptical on cardio option
35 to 40 min starts at 25 min into cardio workout and after 2 mile according to the elip am breathing hard and pushing hard

first of all it's stupid to be having your heart rate at 165-175 that has catabolism written all over it... your goal is to burn fat not muscle... keep your heart rate from 125-135... fat burns at a very slow rate and it needs oxygen to burn, it also needs repetitive movements.

Tacosupreme said:
first of all it's stupid to be having your heart rate at 165-175 that has catabolism written all over it... your goal is to burn fat not muscle... keep your heart rate from 125-135... fat burns at a very slow rate and it needs oxygen to burn, it also needs repetitive movements.

quote from another member
go for the daily cardio approach, yes, it can be a pain, it takes time and you first need to build up your stamina. However, there is no denying it works. I started with 5 days a week, 30-45 mins (until I was dead) and at about 70% of my heart capacity... nowadays I am at 6 days/week, 45 mins at 75-85% (avg is 80%) of my HR capacity. I don't like HIIT, so I go with steady state cardio. What type? Doesn't matter, but I prefer Elliptical (no joint impact).

ok so this is false or inproper ?

if your really hurting while doing the cardio it is probably too hard, lower the resistance. you are using muscle for energy at this point.

timtim said:
if your really hurting while doing the cardio it is probably too hard, lower the resistance. you are using muscle for energy at this point.

im am not hurting all i am doing is burping alot ,like i chuged a coke really fats
thats what i am getting ,am not hurting at all actualy i like it ,the cardio going and listining to the music and just go it feels good just wandering if its normal to burp alot ?

never had a burping issue during cardio. could be a coincidence or maybe your breathing is off and your swallowing too much air?

lol ive had this issue for a long time, have NO idea why. And this is 90 mins after a light meal. Doesn't always happen but strikes me as odd when it does.

Top Bottom