Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

burns

Jvesti1234

hmmm.. I was reading through the Arnold Sch bb book and he talks about doing "burns" which is holding weights out to fully exhaust the muscles. which doesn't seem to common to me or the gym i go to. anyone think these any good or what?

damn that book must be 30yrs old cant you find something more resent to ask about. besides that most of the training princibles have changed since then. you are not very clear on your question. what exercise are you doing this with, dumbbells, straight bar, machines? as far as the burn grab a 20lb dumbbell and do about 50 reps and you'll figure out what that means. Dont mean to sound like a prick but it seems like you are just starting and trying anything you can to see improvements, which is cool, but if i'm right and you are really lost try this.
1. find a determined workout partner
2. talk to the guys in the gym who you admire to find out what works for them. must people will give you the heads up as long as you aren't a pest and keep asking the same lame questions
3. set realistic goals in your training
4. dont rush out and get a bunch of dope let your body grow to its natural potenial first
5. keep reading, try the exercise and training board

I'm just looking for every advantage i can get. I've practically tranformed a lot. I've been doing somewhat 4 sets 4 exercises per body part Im sure that holds true today. Athough I want to gain faster, and see what i can do naturally before i go on a sus/deca. This is a pic of what i've done so far, within about two months naturally training and eating right i must be doing something right. Just looking for an additional advantage. and No i don't have a training partner I go it alone in the gym. I'm trying to get my friends into it but i seem to be pushed enough anyways.

Jvesti1234 said:
hmmm.. I was reading through the Arnold Sch bb book and he talks about doing "burns" which is holding weights out to fully exhaust the muscles. which doesn't seem to common to me or the gym i go to. anyone think these any good or what?

I received that book as a xmas present and I was dissapointed :(

walkthewalk said:
damn that book must be 30yrs old cant you find something more resent to ask about. besides that most of the training princibles have changed since then. ...<snip>
Yeah and I guess the human body has changed in 30 years? Somehow we are different now? I am not trying to bust on you but listen; If it worked for a 7 time Mr. Olympia then I say let him go ahead and give it a try. The worst that can happen is that is doesn’t work. Then he can go ahead and try the latest and supposedly greatest new age training principle.

great gains jvesti! keep up the hard work, you're looking solid and your new base will definitely help your gains out once you start the sauce. your effort really shows.

Top Bottom