Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

burning up carb stores

atomiklarge

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif]whatis the fastest way to burn up carb stores after weight training? cansomeone explain the actual science behind this and why this isimportant. i really want to burn fat and am sick of being overweightespecially around the stomach [/FONT]

train fasted and then fast afterwards, just make sure you hydrate

it takes about 20 hours to deplete yourself so you need to time your workouts in a way where you can fast 20 hours. aim to eat in a 2-4 hour window. the kids call that intermittent fasting, i call it sensible eating. humans in america especially spend way too much time everyday eating. no animal that has our structure does that.

I think anyone is going to struggle to eat anywhere close to maintenance CLEAN within a 2/4 hour window. Never mind if you’re trying to gain muscle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But if you’re trying to lose weight then yeah it’s a great method. You’ll probably only manage to get about 1500cals in within that window. Plus I don’t dispute the hormonal benefits of IM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom