Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking pics

onerepmaximum...

Things are look like they are progressing the way you want them to. I agree you should look more towards the 165 competition weight. I'm in the exact same boat as you. I have competed as a lightweight to this point and now am making the move up. Looking to be 164ish in Aug at the Canadian Nationals. Sitting at 186.5 right now and still in single number bf. Just posted a thread with cometition photos a bit back. It was entitled "photos thanks to needsize". Take a peak and see what you think.

Thanks for all the comments bros. Hammer, I saw your pics, you looked great. It definitely looks like you weighed more than you did. That kills me, I can stand next to a guy who is my height and weighs less than me and I feel smaller than him. It must be my ghetto booty that stores all the weight. I'm still hovering at 197 lbs. I'd guess I have at least 30 pounds to lose (maybe more) before I'm in any kind of shape to compete. I hope to gain about 15 more pounds before it's over. I think it's possible, given the vitamins I'm taking. I appreciate the observations.

Not meant to hijack

328cd57c22a0bf7d832ed6f5788c6a1a.jpg

Not sure this is gonna work. But onerep asked me to post up a pic for non-plats as we are same height and both compete etc. Anyways, here is one, Im 5'6" and 142.25 in the pic, this is last show I did, won the bantams. I hope to add enough to come in next time at 150 and move up. Im still going at it natural and will be interested in onereps progress. Keep us updated, I know you have about 3 weeks before cutting time is here. Good luck,

LB--

LB, Thanks for posting, bro. I'm still right around 200, but I am not holding water like I was. I'm feeling strong as hell. on my 3rd work set on bench for example, I'm getting 300lbs for 7 reps. I already got my supplements to start cutting, but you're right, still got a few weeks. I'll post up some pics when there's something to see.

Top Bottom