Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking not working

christmartin

[FONT=&quot]I have been training for about 2 years straight now( i take a 3 month break in spring for baseball). I have noticed that i havent been really growing much mass over the "bulking" peroids of my lifting. I have proper diet( done research on forvm and other places) and i routine has been pretty solid. i mix it up ever so often. Could i be adding mass and not realizing it or am i doing something wrong.. i train like a a typical teenager who is trying to get stronger and bigger (until around feb where i train more like baseball player).. iam i doing something wrong..? sorry if this is in wrong place.[/FONT]

You may actually need to eat even more than you think when you are trying to add mass. Start tracking your food with something like the myfitnesspal app.

dude slow down here. you are just a teenager. you have years ahead of you

2 years is nothing, just stay on a consistent workout program. talk to your wrestling or football coach in school and have them guide you.

don't listen to people who tell you to 'eat more'. as much as they trying to help you they are just going to make you get fat. instead eat HEALTHY whole foods. avoid fast food which is a teenagers go to foods. you cannot beat fruits, veggies, and good quality meat options prepped right

Top Bottom