Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking diet plan

theoak01

I am posting here because the diet board doesnt get a whole lot of traffic so here goes

Meal 1 2 eggs whole
1 whole wheat bagel
500ml of 2% milk

meal 2
can of tuna with 5ml of oil on it
med potato with margarine

meal 3

Turkey sandwhich 5 slices on 2 slices of cracked wheat bread

meal 4
can of tuna with 5ml of oil on it

meal5
1/2 lbs beef sirloin(or another 1/2 of whatever dinner is made)
1 large potato with margarine

meal6

6 chicken fingers
4tbs of pb

totals I have are 3151.33 cals

pro 277.98
fat 126.35(high maybe?)
carbs 220.41(to low?)

this is roughly my bw x 17

if this looks ok I will be starting it tomorrow

my maint intake is 2160 so I figured that would bulk me at almost 1000cals over maint.

I am also smaller at 5'6 183-185ish and 13% so I figure it will work

i didnt even read past meal 1...it is kinda skimpy man...im not even bulking and my meal 1 is 2 whole eggs, 5 whites, turkey bacon and a bagel

IrishMobBoss said:
my maint intake is 2160 so I figured that would bulk me at almost 1000cals over maint.

I am also smaller at 5'6 183-185ish and 13% so I figure it will work

Maintenance is just an estimate and keep in mind your lifting and doing whatever else. Id say go for at least 3500

It could not hurt to start at 3000 then check the scale after a week or two, it will tell you if that is enough of not. I weight about the same as you, but 3000 a day would be just enough to keep my weight steady. When I was trying to lose weight I ate about 2500 a day and was losing a pound or two a week.

so little calories, so high nutrients, i eat about 3k a day and only get 200 pro 200 carb and 70 fat, give or take some here and there. When I start bulking I plan on atleast 5k a day. But i will be running atleast 2 miles a day to stay in good cardio shape.

i would start with that and if you don't gain start adding more, probably in the carb area

otherwise, a pretty good start, except for there are no veggies? I would definatly add in 2-3 servings of veggies to your day

Top Bottom