Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bulking diet help

ZGzaZ

Im thinking about going on this for 6 weeks and hope to gain a few lbs... my diet will consist of:

my breakfast of 2 large slices toast w/ peanut butter (2 Tbsp)
2 cups milk (2%)

2 protein shakes: 1 post workout w/ water (quicker absorbtion), and 1 before bed w/ milk (cassein protein for slower absorbtion)

my main meals will be a mix of 2lbs extra lean ground beef, and 2 boxes of mac and cheese mixed together

2 extra meals somewhere in the day being whatever i feel like eating at that time..(dont take into consideration)

weighing in the breakfast, shakes, and beef/mac mix i'll be getting:

3572 cals
281g's protein

i know theres a lot of carbs in the mac, so i'll be timing them...and not taking in any after 7pm...1 of the extra meals will be after this time being either low/no carbs... all the meals will be 2 - 2 1/2 hours apart, and training will be done around 4-5pm...im not as worried about fat intake right now, as im at 9%BF 186lbs...what do you guys think of this?

eat more?? This is already around 4,300 - 4,500 depending on the two extra meals that i will be eating other than whats listed...

ZGzaZ said:
eat more?? This is already around 4,300 - 4,500 depending on the two extra meals that i will be eating other than whats listed...

Sorry, saw the 3572 cals - thought that was your total for the day

eat 9000 a day, youll see some gains :d

jk, but anyways, i saw that 3500 thing too, i try to get around 4300 a day and im 221 pounds

right now im in the midst of my bulk up been doing it since feb. 1st and now ist may 15th and i was up 2 7000 a day because i was so busy now im lowering im noe down to 5000 and i plan to stay at 3500 for a while untill jylu and im upping agin to 10,000 so i dont lose muscle

So have u checked on how many cals it will take for you to get through a day do that then find out how many cals you need to eat!

but 4000-4500 should be fine for now!!

Good luck keep us posted on progress!!

Top Bottom