Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking and cutting??!!

if its low intensity fasted cardio like walking you dont really need them but if its a bit more intensive/stressful like fast running etc then they are a good thing to guard against catbolisam IMO.

Right now training wise. How long is ok? I trained for about a hour very intensely and it felt like I was about to throw up so I'm not doing that more

Right now training wise. How long is ok? I trained for about a hour very intensely and it felt like I was about to throw up so I'm not doing that more
maybe your conditioning is sub par , what cardio are you doing ? also do what works for you if its 30 mins, 45mins or 60mins then ok were all different . my sessions always last between 90 and 120 mins . OSO0690 made quite an interesting thread called "food for thought" you might find some stuff interesting in there

maybe your conditioning is sub par , what cardio are you doing ? also do what works for you if its 30 mins, 45mins or 60mins then ok were all different . my sessions always last between 90 and 120 mins . OSO0690 made quite an interesting thread called "food for thought" you might find some stuff interesting in there

Actually I didn't do any cardio. Just lifting. And ok thanks I will check it out

Quick question buddy. Would it be ok to blend some oats along with protein and a banana for a post w/o shake immediately upon workingout and have more complex carbs with protein about a hour after working out?

When starting bodybuilding, you have two paths both lain ahead of you, start with cutting or bulking.
Each are equal in their own special way.

Top Bottom