Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking and cutting??!!

So dont count carbs from veggies. So my pwo shakes and protein in general should i add that in my calorie log?

well i started late at 120/125 about 10 years ago squating 50 lbs now im 180 below 10% bf squatin 280 for 5 n dl 340 for 3 . not big or special but im happy with how i am at 44 . but i still keep trying to improve both lifts and conditioning . good luck with your journey

Nice. N thanks. Before cardio. What should eat? I know above before cardio no carbs. So a shake?
some will disagree with this but i always take 5g bcaa about 15min before cardio to safeguard against muscle loss . when i did cardio fasted without bcaa i lost alot of muscle .
even though bcaa do release insulin its not the same as when youve eatern carbs because theres no glucose available to be used as fuel . also the slight difference it makes to the smaller amount of fat burned for me outways the risk of losing muscle .

some will disagree with this but i always take 5g bcaa about 15min before cardio to safeguard against muscle loss . when i did cardio fasted without bcaa i lost alot of muscle .
even though bcaa do release insulin its not the same as when youve eatern carbs because theres no glucose available to be used as fuel . also the slight difference it makes to the smaller amount of fat burned for me outways the risk of losing muscle .

Ok what's bcaa?

O. Ok. I see now. I see where u are comin from. Ok. I'm going to try that
if its low intensity fasted cardio like walking you dont really need them but if its a bit more intensive/stressful like fast running etc then they are a good thing to guard against catbolisam IMO.

Top Bottom