Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking and cutting??!!

Usually you need at least 2-4 weeks to see the full effect of whatever the diet is.

Not eating carbs at all isn't an option if you are weight training. You're body needs carbs to fuel intense workouts. Even if you were doing a ketogenic diet (low carb), if you're actively weight lifting, you'd have to consume carbs either near your workout (TKD), or every X amount of days with a refeed (CKD).

Yes, lunch meat is processed. Is it ok to eat? Well, there are better choices, of course. Does it contain substantial protein? Yes. Are there other proteins with better bio-availability etc? Yes. Are you going to drop dead if you eat it? No.

Well that's what I meant to only eat carbs as the guy said above. Not before bed or not before cardio. I'm going to start there. And the lunchmeat I was basically asking if it was junk or not. I'm gonna attempt to do a lean bulk as stated. And I'm just trying to see what I currently eat that is junk. Peanuts? Like planters. Ok? Or not?

Well that's what I meant to only eat carbs as the guy said above. Not before bed or not before cardio. I'm going to start there. And the lunchmeat I was basically asking if it was junk or not. I'm gonna attempt to do a lean bulk as stated. And I'm just trying to see what I currently eat that is junk. Peanuts? Like planters. Ok? Or not?

Peanuts is not a good choice, its got way too much calories, like cato said for a cup its got 860 calories, thats wayyy too many, you could eat 4-6 8oz of chicken breast with broccoli and asparagus and you would probably get 600-750 clean calories rather binge on a cup of peanuts, also your lunch is not good its processed eat a chicken breast with 1/2 cup of brown rice instead, lean bulk is not easy as you think, you must be very strict, timing your carbs are very important also..

Peanuts is not a good choice, its got way too much calories, like cato said for a cup its got 860 calories, thats wayyy too many, you could eat 4-6 8oz of chicken breast with broccoli and asparagus and you would probably get 600-750 clean calories rather binge on a cup of peanuts, also your lunch is not good its processed eat a chicken breast with 1/2 cup of brown rice instead, lean bulk is not easy as you think, you must be very strict, timing your carbs are very important also..

Ok. Timing my carbs are important. Ima start with that to see. But seeing as tho chicken breasts are so low in calories. I need someone to up them. What's lean that I could do that with?

its not about this food is too hi in cals or that food is too hi in fat or carbs or this is too processed . there is no bad food its the amounts and times/frequency there eatern that causes problems . take carbs and fat there a couple of the most important and useful tools for weight gain/loss yet look at what happend 10/15 years ago, first off was the low fat craze you could buy every food under the sun with 0% fat and the fact that the sugar/carbs were increased 10 fold in these LO FAT foods wasn't relevant and LO FAT was a green light to eat all you want . then SAINT ATKINS came along and told us about the evils of carbs and hence all carbs were bad , banished to never never land , dr atkins became the new masiah and ketostick's were the new must have gadget for weight loss . fat and carbs dont cause fat gain . fat and carbs in the presence of excess calories causes fat loss . also bread grains n processed food n junk and stuff isnt going to make you gain fat byitself but it will affect your progress to some degree but that said if the majority of your diet is good/clean and youre eating a bit of junk/processed food out of convinience and to make continuety of your chosen diet possible then thats better than trying/struggling to stick to something that is causing too much inconvinience a too much hassle to maintain over the long haul . after all we all have lives and interests out side of fitness/bodybuilding so keep it real keep it balanced and enjoy . bit of a rant but just a few points i wanted to get across .

Last edited:
its not about this food is too hi in cals or that food is too hi in fat or carbs or this is too processed . there is no bad food its the amounts and times/frequency there eatern that causes problems . take carbs and fat there a couple of the most important and useful tools for weight gain/loss yet look at what happend 10/15 years ago, first off was the low fat craze you could buy every food under the sun with 0% fat and the fact that the sugar/carbs were increased 10 fold in these LO FAT foods wasn't relevant and LO FAT was a green light to eat all you want . then SAINT ATKINS came along and told us about the evils of carbs and hence all carbs were bad , banished to never never land , dr atkins became the new masiah and ketostick's were the new must have gadget for weight loss . fat and carbs dont cause fat gain . fat and carbs in the presence of excess calories causes fat loss . also bread grains n processed food n junk and stuff isnt going to make you gain fat byitself but it will affect your progress to some degree but that said if the majority of your diet is good/clean and youre eating a bit of junk/processed food out of convinience and to make continuety of your chosen diet possible then thats better than trying/struggling to stick to something that is causing too much inconvinience a too much hassle to maintain over the long haul . after all we all have lives and interests out side of fitness/bodybuilding so keep it real keep it balanced and enjoy . bit of a rant but just a few points i wanted to get across .

I gotcha. And I've learned alot. I'm still researching. I just wanted to see what I could replace my processed foods with that are going to lead me on my way to a lean bulk. I'm tired of looking in the mirror and no results. My numbers are going up but I dont see the muscle cause it's under the fat

Speaking of is a creative good to get on? Like a mono-hydrate creatine? I've heard that it only blots u and when you stop taking it you lose all the water weight that u put on when u take it. But I've also read while going on a carb cycling diet (like I'm about to do) that it works great

Speaking of is a creative good to get on? Like a mono-hydrate creatine? I've heard that it only blots u and when you stop taking it you lose all the water weight that u put on when u take it. But I've also read while going on a carb cycling diet (like I'm about to do) that it works great
ive used it(plain creatine monohydrate) for many many years it does help me ive trained with it and without it . it must be one of the most widley used and tested supp's next to protein . i have read that some people dont respond to it but i think youll find the majority do. as for your previous post yes it is frustrating when fatloss stalls but weve all been there just keep doin what your doin n the fat will go

ive used it(plain creatine monohydrate) for many many years it does help me ive trained with it and without it . it must be one of the most widley used and tested supp's next to protein . i have read that some people dont respond to it but i think youll find the majority do. as for your previous post yes it is frustrating when fatloss stalls but weve all been there just keep doin what your doin n the fat will go

Now seeing as tho I'm going to cut my carbs. What are some good fats I can eat thru out the day. And a pretty decent breakfast. All in between I got it. Man you guys really helped me alot.

Whole eggs, avocado, nuts of various kinds, natural peanut butter or other natural nut butter, olives/olive oil, seeds of various kinds, fatty fishes (salmon), various cheeses. Use everything in moderation, since fatty foods add up in calories quickly, as you saw in the peanut nutritional info above. Always mix the fat with protein if it isn't already mixed.

I wanted to add that I agree with a lot of the points red head made in his longer post above.

Also, if by "low carb," you are talking about a keto diet, be aware that it takes ~3 weeks for your body to fully adapt to that particular diet. So you need to test it for a while to get the full effect.

Top Bottom