Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking

ivan.rotex

IMG_3347.JPG

Lots of guys keep asking me what’s the best way to get bigger faster. What do you guys think in your own opinion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FOOD high quality foods and years of consistent training. Shit doesnt just happen overnight even on aas.

getting bigger/faster isn't smart though. you need to remember this is a marathon and not a sprint

marc lobliner summed it up great on our podcast. he said he puts on 1-2 pounds of lean muscle per year for the past 20 years. if i told a 20 year old to focus on putting on just 1-2 pounds in the next 12 months they would not be interested. everyone is in a rush but that is truly the correct way to do it and true.

It takes consistency. That is where 99% of people fail. They are focused 5 days per week and then fuck off on the weekends.

When I was 15, I had a great mentor. IFBB Pro big ron partlow. I asked him
"Big ron, what's the secret? How do I become as big as you"

I'll never forget what he said
"you know that leg workout we just did? 20 years of that"

and he was completely right. It just takes time man. Be consistent with your diet and training and you will get there. It's like building a house. Brick by brick.

Top Bottom