Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Building shoulder mass

Parkjisung

[FONT=&quot]guys- weve just started a new regime as we want more shoulder mass-got a good seated press 90k and have started 5x5s obviously looking to evennntually creep up reps, what do yous think of this sesh anyone did with succes before?-especially for shoulder size- we also do 3 sets rear delts fly[/FONT]

guys- weve just started a new regime as we want more shoulder mass-got a good seated press 90k and have started 5x5s obviously looking to evennntually creep up reps, what do yous think of this sesh anyone did with succes before?-especially for shoulder size- we also do 3 sets rear delts fly

English MF... do you speak it (film ref)?

The answer is yes.

I practically cut out my shoulder and arm routines on cycle because they get so much work from moving heavy weight and more reps on chest/back. If you overstrain shoulders and arms it could seriously hamper your chest/back workouts too

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

[FONT=&quot]guys- weve just started a new regime as we want more shoulder mass-got a good seated press 90k and have started 5x5s obviously looking to evennntually creep up reps, what do yous think of this sesh anyone did with succes before?-especially for shoulder size- we also do 3 sets rear delts fly[/FONT]
heavy overhead presses are the meat and potatoes of shoulder size

Mainly I do heavy overhead press, and light lateral raises, front raises, etc.

Top Bottom