Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Building Pecs with (real) gyno

Try running ERASE from Orbit Nutrition - 3 caps a day.

Here's the link:

ERASE 90 caps PES

@die faster - I ran Letro via Needto's advice, it didn't work, I've stopped it now. I think I am just going to build my pecs.

It's a real dilemma, but I think my PEcs look just like man tits and always will :s I dunno.

Mind you, it looks a LOT worse to me (my self perception) when I am in the mirror etc.

(sat down) - h--p://i55.tinypic.com/10gxt7r.png
(stood up) - h--p://i54.tinypic.com/b5p6w9.jpg
h--p://i54.tinypic.com/qx8477.jpg

THis is just after a chest workout. I dont understand why I have the contour etc of man tits but they arent FULL ON breasts. I dunno whether building pecs is just gonna make me look like i got fullon tits tho. but fuckit, Ima give it a go se what happemns for a few months

I think all training JUST upper chest does is build peoples hopes up (women etc) cus it makes you look like you got a massive chest in a t-shirt and when you take it off, you look like shit. So thats my problem, I can look quite good in a tshirt but its an anticlimax when i roll up with my moobs lmao

And I am going to cut to REAL low bodyfat if I can. DOing shit loads of cardio etc. Might switch up to lower weight high reps, cus obviously increases muscle endurance and burns more, i dunno

send CK a PM, he has a lot of experience with gyno.

good luck.

i would never recommend surgery for anybody, you want to avoid having anyone cut anything out of you... but i had a cyst on my head that became noticeable and girls were asking about it all the time so it was hurting my social life.. and I had that puppy removed especially since I always keep my head hair short.. my point is if its gonna truely effect your life might as well have it taken care of now. its kinda like having a wisdom tooth removed, you are gonna have to do it eventually.. might as well take care of it when you are young so you never have to worry again JMHO just make sure you research this thoroughly and you use a top notch doctor even if its not covered under insurance.. a lot of times docs on insurance plans are the crappy ones, so if you have to go outside your network then DO IT.

idt your gyno is as bad as you think. have you ever gotten below 10% bodyfat? believe me it changes alot. just imagine pinching the skin+ fat around your middle abs, and how your chest would look with that much less shit ontop of it. thats how i feel anyway.

need2 had you run just letro alone?? did you specifically ask him for a letro only plan? cause he just put me on a whole stack, not just letro

No, Needto had me run Letrozole (to block estrogen activity), Dostinex (To inhibit prolactin) and Forma-Stanzolol (I guess to inhibit any aromitasation which still might occur despte the letro).

I am trying to get really low body-fat but it is hard. My chest is quite feminine in terms of countours, shape etc., and I wonder whether losing weight would help that even out?

What do you advise in terms of calorie deficit?

yeah but you said you only ran it for 3 weeks. not enough time. for diet i would post up in the diet section.. getting real lean isnt a cure though, only makes it look better. im also about to jump on letro forma and dost, as well as exemestane and some nolva. dont know whats getting run with what, but this is part of the shoppping list i have right now. you should give it another try, even pm need2 show him the pics and run it for as long as you need.

That's odd considering Needto said to me if you have not, as claimed, seen any reduction after 3 weeks, discontinue? Explain

My chest is pretty much similar to yours Im also focusing more on cardio, cleaning my diet up and taking clen in hopes it'll flatten out. But I had gyno from when I ran tren and RussianStar set me up with a letro clomid plan and I didn't really notice results till after 4 weeks. I wish you the best in luck hang in there dude your chest doesn't look as bad as you think

Top Bottom