Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Building my chest

jerseymoke

[FONT=&quot]What is the optimum sets for chest if you want mass?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When I was 15 I used to do 20 sets, then came down and did only 16, now I do 12. I have always had a problem building up my chest.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

i personally think that 20 sets on any muscle is both excessive and completely unnecessary

your goal when training a muscle is to break that muscle down, that can be accomplished well before your 20th set. besides over training is just gonna get you injured

we see people spend 90 minutes in the gym just stalking around the gym, checking out women, playing on their phones, treating the gym like a social place. that is their business as some people just want to get the hell out of the house, but if you want efficiency you go in and handle your business and then leave.

[FONT=&quot]What is the optimum sets for chest if you want mass?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]When I was 15 I used to do 20 sets, then came down and did only 16, now I do 12. I have always had a problem building up my chest.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
It's not the number of sets, but what you do with them. Intensity and how often you train chest are other factors to consider

Top Bottom