Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Building muscle

Mdoyle1990

I'm 5'10 135lbs I'm 21 years old recently started working out . I'm taking p6 t-booster alot of my friends said it worked great! Also taking kre-alk creatine and muscle juice protein.. Well I'm wondering if you think it will help build muscle faster than takin nothing ? I max out on bench at 135 for 1 but I just do 3 sets of 10 with 100lbs not sure what I max at on squat I just do 3 sets of 100 for 10 .. Will continuing this get me ripped and adding weight when I can? I do a bunch of other workouts just mainly wondering about these 2 mainly I work biceps and triceps like crazy! Every day

Did you read what I linked you?

You need to train less and eat more. Focus on the compound lifts three days per week. Squat, Deadlift, standing BB press, bench, dips, chins, and rows for three to five sets of five to eight reps. These are really the only exercises you need to worry about.

If you want to grow you need to eat. I haven't seen any meal plan from you. You need to eat four or five meals a day everyday. Wash each meal down with a glass of milk. Each meal should include a fist sized portion of meat, a complex carb like potatoes or rice, and a fruit or veggie. Olive oil, nuts, and nut butters are high in calories that you need as well.

Until you can master the above dietary guidelines I'm sorry to say but you're wasting money on those supps and you will not grow.

and just to add, you do not work your arms out every day. only 15 year olds do that, and they do not have huge arms lol. doing squats and deadlifts will give you bigger arms than working your arms out every day. you should work them out once a week and no more than 5-6 sets each. you're getting plenty of work from them from other movements such as rows and BB press

I'm starting to think you're just trolling the board. You were getting great advice in your other thread and yet you create another one asking the EXACT same questions. How do you expect to get "ripped" and grow if you're not willing to follow a routine and get your diet right? By diet I don't mean taking every supplement your friends claim works wonders. If you're benching 135 for 1 then obviously you're not going to get huge. Also your squat is only at 100 and you didn't even mention deadlifting or OHP. Get off all the supplements and start eating right combined with one of the programs that was suggested. A lot of beginners, and even experienced lifters on here, have gone back to the 5X5 program when they have stalled. I don't mean to sound like a dick but you're asking for the same advice again without putting in the work.

Top Bottom